The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), is currently meeting members of the House of Representatives Ad-hoc Committee investigating the new Naira policy implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria, at the State House, The PUNCH has learned.
Thursday’s meeting which started a few minutes after noon comes hours after the President, in a televised message, announced that only the old N200 note will remain a legal tender until April 10, 2023.
- How he made $1,000,000 in one year without leaving his home
- ‘Why restrictions on old N500, N1,000 may aggravate tension’
- OMG, Incredible tip to make woman love you unconditionally
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has created a portal for the deposit of old naira notes.
- Identical twin sisters who became pregnant at same time deliver on same day (Video)
- Nigeria’s inflation rate increases to 21.82% in January 2023
In attendance are the chairperson of the ad hoc committee, Alhassan Doguwa, amongst others.